- We are not perfect and will not pretend to be.
- The Lakewood Church of Christ is far from perfect. We really do think of ourselves in terms of family. We have struggles just like everyone else; the only difference is that we depend on Christ and each other in the midst of it, realizing that Jesus makes us perfect in the eyes of God.
- We will not single you out during worship.
- We do not have a standard dress code.
- Some people dress up, some come casual. Whatever makes you comfortable.
- We will attempt to make you feel as welcome as possible.
- We will do all we can to help you experience God through singing, praying, communing, and preaching.
- We will offer you a chance to respond to the morning sermon if you desire to do so.
- God Exists
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God
- Jesus Christ rose from the grave
- Jesus Christ is the savior of the world
- Baptism (by full immersion) is commanded for the forgiveness of ones sins
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- Christians are to walk a committed life to Jesus
- Every Christian is called to share the hope they have found in Jesus Christ
- Discipleship is an essential part to each Christian’s life
- While the Christian is imperfect, Christ continually perfects them
- The Holy Spirit dwells within Christians
- Weekly Collective Worship
- Weekly Communion
- Baptism by full immersion
- A Cappella singing (voices only)